Friday, March 09, 2018

List Of All Sinach Songs

sinach

Osinachi Kalu better known by her stage name sinach ,is a Nigerian Gospel Singer, song writter and senior worship leader at Believers' Loveworld International. She hails from Ebonyi State, Nigeria was born on the 30th of  March 1973. 

She is the second daughter out of seven children. According to her " i choose the name sinach because it is easy to pronounce".



Sinach has featured notable gospel artist such as Frank Edward, Ty Bello, T-Sharp, Assent Tweed etc.

Songs 

This is a list of Sinach songs

Click To Download
  1. Simply Devoted
  2. You Are So Good
  3. Still God Ft Ty Bello
  4. More Of You
  5. Precious Jesus Ft T-Sharp
  6. Praising In Victory
  7. Worship with all my heart
  8. Next in Line
  9. Idi Ebube Ft Frank Edward
  10. Lord Your Ability
  11. Rejoice
  12. You Are The Same
  13. You Are The Same Ft Assent Tweed
  14. Worthy Is The Lamp
  15. Stand Amaze
  16. He Did It Again
  17. You Are Beautiful
  18. Born To Win
  19. Unchanging God
  20. Unchanging God Ft T-Sharp
  21. I Know Who I Am
  22. You Are The Fire In Me
  23. The Presence Of The Lord
  24. I Lift My Hands In Worship
  25. I Humbly Bow
  26. I Glorify Your Name
  27. I Magnify Your Name
  28. Holy Spirit You Are Welcome
  29. This Is My Season
  30. This Is Your Season
  31. Awesome God
  32. I Am Blessed
  33. Nothing Is Impossible
  34. Because You Live
  35. Come Fill Our Heart
  36. The Name Of Jesus
  37. All I See Is You
  38. I Rejoice In Him
  39. Next In Line
  40. With All My Heart
  41. You Are The Fire In Me
  42. Shout It Loud
  43. My Faith
  44. Victory
  45. More Than Enough
  46. Dance In The Holy ghost
Albums
This is a list of Sinach Albums

  1. Chapter One
  2. I'm BlessedShout it Loud
  3. From Glory to Glory
  4. Sinach at Christmas
  5. Sinach Live in Concert- The Name of Jesus
  6. Waymaker- Live