Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Kane Still Confident Of Taking The Golden Boot








Harry Kane still has the  belief that he can overhaul Mohamed Salah to win the Golden Boot, despite his goal been awarded to team mate Christian Eriksen at the weekend.

Kane remains on 24 league strikes, five adrift of Liverpool star Salah, who missed Saturday's 0-0 draw at Everton due to a minor groin injury.

Salah has five games remaining to further boost his tally, while Kane enjoys the luxury of an extra match and the England international is confident of overtaking his rival, with Spurs reportedly considering an appeal to the Premier League over the award of Saturday's winner at Stoke.

According to Kane "Yes, I still believe I can," He said. "Whatever happens, there are still games to go. I've got to focus on my game and I can't control what he does.

During an interview after his last match, he said " I swear I touch the ball", however it was awarded to  Ericksen.