Saturday, February 09, 2019

Jarrell Miller - I Would Take My Mum Out After Beating Anthony Joshua

Anthonh joshua vs jarrel millner

Jarrell ‘Big Baby’ Miller has promised to take Anthony Joshua’s mum out on a date after taking his world heavyweight titles. 

The Brooklyn brawler has reportedly agreed terms to fight Joshua at Madison Square Garden in June this year, as the Brit looks to crack the US market. 

While Miller refused to confirm the fight was 100% done, the unbeaten American revealed he was looking forward to getting in the ring with his proposed opponent. Speaking to Sirius XM Boxing, the 23-1 fighter said: “It’s not 100 per cent yet, but I’m really looking forward to punching AJ in the goddamn mouth. So we gonna see.

“I was quiet for a little while, I had to take care of some internal stuff. We’re still having out, you know, these errors. But the ‘AJ’ fight is in the grasp and we’re trying to hash out the last couple of details. He wants to come to America and I think it’s going to be great for USA boxing, especially for American boxing.”

In an incredible Instagram rant last month, Miller called Joshua ‘G string’ and the pair even had to be held back during an angry confrontation in September of last year. And while Miller will undoubtedly enter the contest as an underdog, ‘Big Baby’ is planning on causing an upset.

“I’ve been waiting for the moment to shock the world,” he added. “AJ is a real big hype job. And when he fights a real gritty, hungry, mean person like me, it’s going to be a whole different story, man. After I beat AJ I’m still gonna take his mum out on a date.