Saturday, March 09, 2019

Tonto Dikeh Attacks Estranged Hubby Again

Tonto Dikeh

For the umpteenth time, controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has launched a verbal tirade directed at her estranged hubby Olakunle Churchill.
This time, the mother of one has reacted angrily in a post on social media to claims that she spends money on bloggers to tarnish his image.
The fiery actress revealed in the post on social media that paying bloggers to tarnish her ex-hubby’s image would be the last thing she would do as it always turns out unprofitable.
She wrote; “You and all of them are MAD! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be slapping them??? I married you with my money, clothed you with my money, training your child with my money, offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? In your Gorilla looking Frog-like head, that is possible!”
Tonto’s recent outburst comes days after she fired back at a report by a popular blog that her new found lover is her ex-husband’s errand boy.
Reacting to the report on Instagram Tonto slammed the news outlet while debunking the report as fake and a plot to destroy her happiness.
She also used the opportunity to apologise to her man for the controversial news telling him to expect such again as she is famous but he has to be strong for both of them.