Monday, May 13, 2019

Man Gets Broken Nose Over Support From Buhari


A staunch APC supporter is counting his losses after being allegedly attacked over his Facebook posts in support of Pres. Buhari and critical posts against the major opposition, PDP.

According to Babatunde Quadri, an estate surveyor, he was attacked, on Saturday, at Cele Bus Stop, Lagos, by one Kayode Abiola, a.k.a Kay Nana, who is a known PDP member.

His words:

“I was with some friends when he approached me. He said he wasn’t happy with my activities online and he hit me in the nose with a sharp object.
He threatened to deal with me and my family ruthlessly. I’ve already reported the case at Afonka Police station, Shasha, Lagos.”

Quadri added that Kayode has always been telling him he would get beaten because of Buhari and now he has achieved his aim.