Sunday, May 26, 2019

Muslim Man Praised On Social Media Over The Exceptional Way He Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (Photos)


A  Muslim man, Abbu Rayyan, from northern Nigeria has received praises from social media users after expressing love to his wife on her birthday in a unique way.
The man went out of his way - in a country Muslims are known to be conservative - to shower words of affection on his wife.
Sharing photos of him and his wife, Abu Rayyan wrote: “Today I celebrate the woman who took me as a boy from my mother and made me a man. The mother of my child and yet the best decision I’ve taken as an adult. Happy Birthday to my Hajiya. I bend the knee my queen…yesterday, today and the day after forever!”
His birthday message was one of gratitude and worship for his wife but some egoistic men had a problem with it, especially with the words, “I bend the knee my queen.”
Some accused him of overdoing it but, to them, he replied: “There nothing like “over doing the thing” when it comes celebrating your loved ones….especially for once in a year events. Over do and do do do! let those who have a problem with it climb mount Kufena and break a neck!”
However, a lot of people were impressed with his birthday message to his wife and they praised him as an exceptional Arewa man and prayed that their marriage will be forever.